Rubber Products & Mouldings is the appointed sole distributor of Hexpol (UK), for Roller and Lining Compounds in Sub Saharan Africa.
Hexpol, an international brand with over 40 sites globally offers premium quality and superior tailor made compounds to suit every customer requirement.
Rubber Products & Moulding based in Cape Town, South Africa now offers the full range of compounds to the South African and Sub Saharan Africa markets.
Technically skilled staff with extensive market knowledge and experience, providing customers with technically sound solutions.
Providing the full range of compounds from Natural Rubber, Nitriles, HNBR, Neoprenes, EPDM, Silicones, Hypalons, Butyl, etc. for the Roller and Lining Applications.
Rubber Compounds for Roller Applications
- Offset printing compounds
- Flexographic printing compounds
- Gravure printing compounds
- Electro-static Assist compounds
General Industrial roll coverings
- Coating roll coverings
- Metal decorating coverings
- Furniture industry: sanding and pressing operations, application of glues, stains, varnishes
- Plastics industries: making of plastic pellets, laminates, film coatings
- Food Industries: direct and indirect food packaging operations for rice, peanuts, meat
- Leather industries: stripping and treating operations
- Circuit board industry: cleaning & application of chemical coatings
- Glass industry: forming processes, cleaning and application of chemical treatments/tinting.
Technical Roll Specialities
- Corona Rollers
- High Friction compounds
- Nylon substitute ebonites
- Coating Rollers-metal coating/lacquering
- Compounds with good release
- Bonding silicone
- Polyurethane substitute
- Food grades
Steel Mill Roller coverings
- Anvil Rolls
- Bridle Rolls
- Deflector Rolls
- Hold down roll
- Snubber Rolls
- Squeeze rolls/High Acid Resistant Squeeze rolls
- Steering Rolls
- Hot water Wringer Rolls
Paper Mill Roller Covering
- Tissue machines
- Paper Machines – wet end
- Paper Machines – Press section & Suction Press
- Size Press and Coating Machines
Rubber Compounds for Lining Applications
Chemical and wear resistant plant lining is now available to the South African and African market. High performance lining compounds used globally under the Hexpol brand. Compounds that offer reliable protection against corrosion and abrasion.
- Automotive & Transportation (including tanker linings)
- Building & Construction
- Energy, Oil & Gas